BITUMEN-POLYER WATERPROOFING COATING
Water-based bitumen-polymer paste (mastic), complies with GOST 30693-2000 and is an environmentally friendly waterproofing, anti-corrosion and adhesive material.
Purpose: for waterproofing all types of soft roofs “without fire” without replacing the old coating, for waterproofing external and internal, dry and wet surfaces, for protecting metal structures from corrosion and destruction in aggressive environments.
1. Clean the surface from dust, dirt or rust
2. Prepare the primer: mix the mastic thoroughly, add water in a ratio of 1:1 (water : mastic), carefully apply the resulting mass to the surface, allow to dry.
3. Apply the mastic on the primed surface with a layer up to 3 mm using hard brushes (drying time for 1 layer (3 mm) – 1.5 – 2 hours at a temperature of 18-20 0C).
4. Laying of reinforcing fabric (geotextile) with a density of 100-150 gr.
5. Repeat steps №2 and №3 in sequence
6. Perform a protective dressing – fine-grained sand, mineral chips with a fraction of up to 2 mm, screening (optional operation).
It is forbidden to apply a subsequent layer of mastic on a layer that has not dried.
The material should be applied at temperatures from + 5 to + 70 0С.
Shelf life – 12 months