Pigment paste designed for tinting polyurethane and polyurethane acrylic systems
BIPOLYUR M-1 and BIPOLYUR M2
– Polyurethane resin
– Functional additives
– Before applying the paste, it is necessary to mix it thoroughly.
– Tinting pastes should be used after checking for compatibility
with the basic material.
– To obtain a uniformly colored product, first mix
the right amount of pigment paste with a small amount of material.
– Add the resulting composition to the rest of the material while stirring
mix well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
Important! In two-component systems, it is necessary to add paste to the main material!
– The appearance, quality and shade of the tinted material depend on the material being
tinted, the technology of production of the application and
they are formed only after the complete curing of the tinted material.
– The maximum input of pigment paste is 25% of the total weight
of the material (base + hardener), provided that the paste does not affect
on the physical and mechanical properties of the tinted material.
If the polymerization time increases and / or the coating quality changes
in two-component systems, it is necessary to increase the amount of hardener.